One Stop Shop for Fabrication, Welding and Machining of Tight Tolerance, Medium to Large OEM Parts for Industrial Equipment and Heavy Vehicles
Our OEM Capabilities include:
- Our waterjet provides low induced stress, clean edge cutting of plate up to 6 inches thick
and 7 ft. x 12 ft. in size.
- We can turn parts up to 42 inches diameter and 20 feet long.
- Our 5-axis machining center enables competitive pricing on low volume and complex designs.
- We work with high alloy steels, aluminum, stainless steel, nonferrous metals and various plastics.
- We can provide coating, painting, galvanizing, or heat treating.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 registered.
- Our welding operations are certified to ASME Section IX, and AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.6.
- We can provide nuclear documentation requirements, and have an NQA-1 Certified Auditor on staff.
- See our Capabilities Page for more details.
Our OEM Applications Experience Includes:
- Manufacturers of large rotating equipment – turbines, compressors, motors, fans – shafts, rings,
- Large industrial process equipment – machined precision weldments
- Pharmaceutical equipment – mixers, custom piping and fittings, frames and carts
- Hydraulic power components – cylinders, fittings, manifolds, rod ends, and housings
- Shafts for large pumps, fans, drives, compressors
- Off road construction and agricultural equipment – brackets, weldments, shafts and bearing housings
- Machine and metal fabrication shops needing precision cutting, milling or turning of large items
- Manufacturers of mid-sized process equipment
- Gas & Oil related equipment
- Equipment for Mining, quarry, excavation, roadwork, highway departments