Components for Industrial Process and Facility Fabrication, Construction Trades, and Large Civil Engineering Projects
Our OEM Capabilities include:
- One stop shop for welding, machining, fabrication and assembly.
- Our waterjet cutter provides low induced stress, clean edge cutting of plate up to 6 inches thick and
7 ft. x 12 ft. in size.
- We can turn parts up to 42 inches diameter and 20 feet long including custom rings, flanges and shafts.
- Welding of piping, weldments, brackets and structural supports are common items we provide.
- We work with high alloy steels, aluminum, stainless steel, and nonferrous metals as well as various plastics.
- Our 5-axis machining center enables competitive pricing on complex designs up to 64 inches.
- We can also come to the site to specify, fabricate, or install.
- We offer coating, painting, galvanizing, or heat treating.
- Our welding operations are certified to ASME Section IX and AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.6.
- We can meet nuclear documentation requirements, and have a NQA-1 Certified Auditor on staff.
- See our Capabilities Page for more details.
Our Manufacturing Applications Experience Includes:
- Design-Build-Install contractors of process equipment and conveying systems
- Construction Trade Contractors – Electrical, piping, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, structural
- Steel Service Centers
- Structural and General contractors
- Stairs, platforms, railings, ladders, safety barriers, walkways
- Structural components