Repair, Replacement and Rebuild of Parts and Assemblies of Industrial Machinery and Facility Equipment
Our OEM Capabilities include:
- Our waterjet cutter provides low induced stress, clean edge cutting of plate up to 6 inches thick and 7 ft. x 12 ft. in size.
- We can turn parts up to 42 inches diameter and 20 feet long.
- Experienced in rebuilding high wear surfaces.
- Reconstruction of a new part from your existing broken part.
- Ability to work in stainless steel, high alloy steels, aluminum, other nonferrous metals and various plastics.
- Coating, painting, galvanizing, or heat treating of components and assemblies is available.
- See our Capabilities Page for more details.
Our Repair Applications Experience Includes:
- Water and wastewater
- Power generation
- Oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical
- Food processing equipment
- Nuclear (NQA-1 Certified Auditor on staff)
- Bridge Cranes
- Stationary, portable and heavy vehicle engine and body components
- Rebuilding of large gears, racks and shafts
- Town, county and village highway departments
- Recycling, mining, quarrying, excavation, highway construction equipment
- Hydraulic cylinders and components
- Agricultural and processing equipment, construction equipment, train cars, locomotives
- Parts for elevators, escalators and moving sidewalks